The first system to fully unify safety, security, and communications
Some Key Features
- Enhance security
- Trigger any kind of message with input from buttons or other sensors
- Integrate with existing surveillance & security systems
- Warn emergency responders as soon as an emergency begins
- Send an alert manually or automatically to turn on a camera or make an announcement
- Connect with sensors including glass-break detectors, door-open detectors, sound meters, motion detectors, and more
MessageNet Connections’ panic button and sensor integration is a cost-effective way to enhance your existing surveillance systems by adding automatic detectors to your current recording and broadcasting capabilities. Buttons and sensors can automatically send out alerts messages, cause a camera to turn on, begin recording, being broadcasting, or all three.
Quite simply, these additions are some of the most powerful tools you can use to enhance surveillance and situational awareness during emergency and non-emergency situations.