The first system to fully unify safety, security and communications
- Add and enhance broadcasting and reporting capabilities
- Connect to and control machines with automatic shutoff
- Interface with cameras and enhance video recording
- Integrate with fire panels, ventilation and exhaust systems, and other existing devices
- Employ two-way radios, phones, and paging and texting capabilities
- Reach people in loud environments with audio and visual PA systems
Messagenet IMEMS is designed to meet the needs of industry and manufacturing. It connects a wide variety of devices and unifies signaling, reporting, and alarms. By combining text and audio capabilities, the system is able to reach as many people as possible in loud environments.
Because IMEMS is not only an emergency notification system, it can also be used for everyday communications, such as coordinating paging, PA, and radio communications. While IMEMS has some core, recommended features, it is easily tailored for each organization’s specific needs.