- Reach more people with Audio/Visual PA
- Improve campus surveillance with cameras
- Send live video feeds to police & emergency responders
- Integrate multimedia into classrooms
- Alert students, staff, and parents with public mass notification
Because of the prevalence of violent incidents on campus, such as at Virginia Tech and Oikos University, it is vital that universities have fast and efficient emergency communications to save lives. No single technology can meet all of the communication needs, whether emergency or everyday, of a campus. Thus, MessageNet UEMS combines many different customizable, ADA-compliant technologies to better fit the unique needs of each university or college.
Because UEMS is not only an emergency notification system, it can also be used for everyday communications, such as campus announcements of campus events or special classes. UEMS can also serve as a valuable tool for staff. While UEMS has some core, recommended features, it is easily tailored for each campus’ specific needs.